We provide our clients with solutions that increase efficiency,
improve quality, and maximize throughput, all on time and under budget.
Not everyone can excel in such a fast paced, demanding job where change is the norm.
We are looking for the best. Do you have what it takes?
We are currently seeking an HMI Software Engineer/Programmer
as described below:
Kline Process Systems, a Manufacturing Systems and Process Control Integrator,
is searching for an HMI (Human Machine Interface) SCADA Software Programmer/Engineer.
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive and expanding organization.
You will be involved in the entire life cycle of providing outstanding manufacturing
automation solutions to our Fortune 500 customer base.
Your contributions will involve toolkit based graphical screen layout,
program scripting, system configuration and integration testing.
Working from our headquarters in
Reading, Pennsylvania, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Work with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Software Engineers
- Create graphical screen layouts of plant floor manufacturing systems using Wonderware
and GE Proficy iFix SCADA HMI products.
- Create program scripts, primarily in VBScript and Wonderware scripting languages.
- Perform integration tests to ensure proper communication and screen display
response to PLC events
- Travel on site for system commissioning, installation and training
- Provide customer technical support and system upgrades
Your educational background should
consist of the following:
- Two or Four year degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Math with
You should have the following professional
- One-four years in a related field
- In lieu of experience, individuals with documented education in engineering,
math or programming will be considered for an entry level position
Your general technical skills must
include the following:
- Working knowledge of PC hardware, Windows and networking
- Programming experience
In addition to the above requirements,
the ideal candidate will have one or more the following technical skills:
- dot NET
- Object oriented programming
You must possess the following personal and professional skills:
- The ability to work in a project oriented team environment of two to ten engineers
- The ability to work independently after being given an assignment
- The desire to learn and use multiple and new programming languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm with a can do attitude
- Dedication to excellence measured by customer satisfaction
- For applicants who are not engineers, the interest and ability to learn about:
- engineered manufacturing systems and electrical control systems
- basic electrical wiring concepts
- real world devices that measure temperature, flow, pressure, etc.
How to apply:
- If you are confident that you have the right stuff to be a member of our team,
please send your resume via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the subject line "HMI Software Engineer".
All engineering/programming positions require the following
- Minimum of 4 weeks per year, up to 12 weeks per year (approximately 25%)
Typical travel consists of one to two weeks at a customer site and occasional
shorter trips of 1 to 3 days
- Kline Process Systems offers outstanding benefits including paid family
health insurance, 401K, vacation and more.
- We will consider a wide range of applicants for these positions at several different
levels. Therefore, compensation will be industry competitive and based on
experience and education.
Search Firm Representatives,
Consultants, Outsource Organizations - Please Read Carefully:
Kline Process Systems is not accepting
unsolicited assistance from search firms for this position. This is a direct
hire position and will not be outsourced to contractors or consultants. Please,
no phone calls or emails.
Any responses offering any of the above
services will be added to our Email blacklist and will be eliminated for future
All resumes submitted by search firms to
Kline Process Systems by any method without a valid written search agreement
will be deemed the sole property of Kline Process Systems. No fee will be paid
in the event the candidate is hired by Kline Process Systems as a result of the
referral or through any other means.